Oct 30, 2016

Trend Alert: Embroidered Bomber Jacket #FallEdit

Hello there!
Today I bring you two fashion trends that are too hot this season, the bombers and embroidery, mashed together in the Embroidered Bomber Jacket.



I have yet to buy one for myself but I'm honestly loving this trend! At first when bombers got out there and I tried a few I didn't like them much, thought they weren't quite my style and didn't suit my body type as I wanted them to... but the embroidered ones are sooo pretty and if it is oversized thrown over a more feminine outfit it tones it down a bit, making it more casual, so wearable... I need to get my hands in one.
Here are a few ideas on how to style them found on Pinterest.


Thank you for reading,

3 comments

  1. Adorei todas as inspirações! Os bombers são mesmo o hit desta estação e ainda bem, uma vez que combinam com imeeeensas coisas!
    Beijinhos,
    An Aesthetic Alien | Instagram | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorooo :D

    http://rrriotdontdiet.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

© Monica Gomes. Design by Fearne.