Jun 15, 2017

MAC Cosmetics: First Impression


Hello my loves!
How have you been? I'm sure most of you will agree it was more than time I've tried MAC cosmetics!
Oh well, I live in Coimbra and unfortunately it is not very easy to get hold of the brand here (or any other makeup brands -  we don't even have Sephora ughh) but on our trip to Milan, me and my sister each grabbed a lipstick bullet, and later on my birthday my friends (one of them currently living in Lisbon) gave me a mineralize skinfinish :)

Let's take a look at the products!
 
The lipsticks we grabbed were Velvet Teddy, a warm browny matte nude, and Brave, a mauvy pinky nude in satin finish. Both these colors are MAC classics and I'm sure you're tired of hearing about them.
I really love these.. I can see the hype here! The formulas are great, very creamy and pigmented and they last pretty well on the lips. I do prefer the satin over the matte though and thank God because I almost bought Mehr instead of Brave, a very similar color in matte (does not mean I won't buy it in the near future anyway ahah)



  The powder I got was my deary Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle. This highlighter looks gorgeous on the pan, swatches beautifully but on the face it shows up a little too light... I wish it was a little more champagne. I only applied it with a brush though, might try to use my fingers to see if it picks up better :)







So my overall first impression of MAC's products is two big thumbs up!!
The products are great, I love the textures, how they apply, even the smell...not to mention the sleek packaging ahah
I'm more than ready to grow the collection :)

Thank you for reading,

9 comments

  1. Aii, tantas cores lindas *.* Quero mesmo experimentar esses batons!
    Beijinhos,
    An Aesthetic Alien | Instagram | Facebook
    Youtube

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adoro tantos os batons como os iluminadores, são absolutamente incríveis mesmo!

    THE PINK ELEPHANT SHOE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Também é uma marca que nunca experimentei! As cores de batons que escolheste são lindas *-*
    Beijinhos, The Fancy Cats

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorei todos os produtos! As cores são lindas :)
    Beijinhos

    http://in-dianag.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nunca experimentei nenhuma dessas cores, mas o Brave é super mimoso !

    x-💖
    Blog
    Página FB
    Youtube
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  6. Acho que nunca usei mas tenho ideia de que são muito bons!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Que cores tão lindas :D Já ouvi falar tão mas tão bem dos produtos da MAC

    Beijinhos
    http://princesasemtiara.blogs.sapo.pt/

    ReplyDelete

© Monica Gomes. Design by Fearne.